If you’re looking for a quality student-model acoustic with classic styling and great playability at a budget-friendly price, the Carlo Robelli F640 is the answer! Offering a powerful, warm and well-balanced acoustic voice, the F640 sports a traditional-style dreadnought body made with a spruce top and agathis back & sides. Adding even more value to the F640, the top, back and sides all come dressed in a smooth gloss finish in your choice of Natural or Black.
The 25.5″-scale okume neck is shaped into a cozy profile that’s not too thick and not too thin to offer exceptional fretting-hand comfort. The neck is capped with a rosewood fingerboard that boasts an ultra-playable 350mm radius, and carries 20 frets and white dot inlays. Allowing for easy neck adjustments from the inside of the soundhole, the neck of the F640 comes equipped with a double action truss rod.
The Carlo Robelli F640 comes loaded with features that you’d normally find on more expensive instruments such as a set of chrome sealed tuners, a rosewood bridge, a classic tortoise-style pickguard, a soundhole rosette, and crisp ivory top and back binding. Case not included.
- Dreadnought Body with Spruce Top and Agathis Back/Sides
- 25.5″-Scale (648mm) Okume Neck with 20-Fret Rosewood Fingerboard
- Rosewood Bridge and Chrome Sealed Tuning Machines
- Full Gloss Finish, Ivory Binding, Soundhole Rosette and Tortoise-Style Pickguard
- A Great Choice for Students Looking for a Quality Instrument at an Incredible Value!