Dawn Of a New Spring
The Eventide Spring plug-in meticulously re-creates the magic of vintage spring reverb tanks and also pushes beyond physical boundaries to achieve stunning new effects. The Tension [TNSION] and Num Springs [NUMSPR] knobs work together to control the amount of springiness in the processed sound. Additional adjustable parameters include Resonance and Low and High damping. Spring also includes Tremolo – a beloved guitar amplifier effect – to further feng shui your tone with dynamic, pulsing color. Tremolo can be inserted pre- or post-reverb for even deeper sound exploration with a wider range of tonal options.
Challenge the physical boundaries of reverb
Spring Reverb models the sound and character of popular guitar amp spring reverbs, popular in surf, garage, and rockabilly genres. Spring takes this a step further by letting you manipulate modeled physical parameters not normally available in an actual spring tank. We gave Spring a listen here at Sweetwater, and we found the sounds varied from faithful re-creations of real springs to distinctive new sounds that challenge the physical boundaries of reverb.
Acclaimed performance controls
The acclaimed performance controls made popular in Eventide’s Blackhole, UltraTap, and MangledVerb plug-ins are also onboard. Ribbon lets you program two settings for any combination of the controls and seamlessly transition between them while the programmable HotSwitch lets you instantly jump to an alternate setting at the press of a button.
Dawn of a new Spring
This vintage reverb sound originally derived from the reflections of sound waves traveling through springs has been given an overhaul for the 21st century and beyond. Eventide Spring includes two different sized virtual spring tanks, along with ability to morph between one and three springs. You can easily program The Ribbon to seamlessly transition between any two settings in real time. Tube-amp-style tremolo can be routed before or after the spring, resulting in an unprecedented ability to craft your own signature reverb sounds. You can tweak the intensity by changing the tremolo depth and adjusting the tremolo rate in Hz, or note value when tempo sync’d to your project.
Make any track stand out in the mix
Want more control? Spring offers controls to independently manipulate the damping frequency for both the low and high end. Get even more “ring from your spring” by adjusting the amount of metallic Resonance present in the High Damping frequency. Guitarists will groove on the surfer vibe, but musicians of all persuasions will find that the Eventide Spring reverb plug-in makes any synth, drum, or vocal stand out in the mix.
Eventide Spring Reverb Plug-in Features:
- Re-creates the magic of vintage spring reverb tanks
- Pushes beyond physical boundaries to achieve stunning new effects
- Models the sound and character of popular guitar amp spring reverbs
- Premium artist presets by Matt Lange, Nick Hook, and Nu-Trix
- Tempo Sync reverb decay to your DAW
- Craft original sounds by changing the number of springs and damping frequency
- Alter overall resonance by selecting the size of the spring tank
- Tube-amp-style Tremolo can be routed pre- or post-reverb
- Create chorus-like effects by altering Modulation Level
- Ribbon controller allows for dynamic modification of several knobs at once to easily morph between settings
- Programmable HotSwitch lets you jump instantly to an alternate sound at the press of a button
- iOS version works as a standalone app, AudioUnit v3 effect, or Inter-App Audio effect
- Mac/Windows plug-in version works as VST, AU, AAX
- No iLok dongle required
There are no reviews yet.