ARC System 2.5 with MEMS microphone is the first acoustic correction system that combines a super accurate MEMS measurement microphone, measurement software AND a correction plug-in to greatly improve the audio monitoring accuracy of speakers in any studio or room listening environment in an elegant, portable, affordable, easy to use and extremely professional solution. With literally thousands of ARC-based studios worldwide, you can be confident you are making a sound choice!
ARC System 2.5 now includes a brand new, ultra-precise MEMS measurement microphone that perfectly works in synergy with ARC’s correction software (previous ARC mic models will be supported.) The microphone is built around an omnidirectional, high precision MEMS capsule that ensures maximum response accuracy and stability over time. In contrast to standard condenser measurement microphones, which are potentially subject to subtle frequency response variations over time, MEMS technology is far more stable.
• The first DAW-based acoustic room correction plug-in
• Includes a measurement microphone, software and correction plug-in
• Based on Audyssey MultEQ XT32 patented technology that corrects frequency and phase distortions in multiple room points
• Improves clarity, stereo imaging and frequency response for faster, more reliable mixing
• Improves the sound of any room – from bedroom studio to high-end control rooms
• Step by step measurement set-up can be made by anyone
• Perfect for the traveling engineer and on-the-spot corrections
• 64-bit native plug-in compatibility