The Secret to World-class Vocal Tracks
Want to make your vocal tracks really pop? Then get the iZotope Vocal Bundle. Nectar 3 Plus arms you with six modules of vocal processing, as well as machine learning technology aimed at giving you a pro-produced sound. VocalSynth 2 is packed with five powerful vocal engines that are guaranteed to add a one-of-a-kind sound to your vocals. The iZotope Vocal Bundle will take your vocal tracks to a higher level.
iZotope Nectar 3 Plus
Vocal Processing Plug-in
If you want vocals that sit beautifully in your mix, Nectar 3 Plus is an easy, effective way to make it happen. This indispensable plug-in suite boasts a top-shelf cache of vocal-centric effects modules, including EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, Pitch, Auto Level, Saturation, Reverb, and Gate. But the real magic lies in Vocal Assistant, which uses iZotope’s renowned AI-assisted processing to detect and correct a whole slew of hard-to-rein-in vocal problems. Unmask digs buried vocals out of a mix, with EQ Amount and Dynamic controls that ensure extreme ease of use and transparency. You also get built-in Key Detection — a huge time-saver — along with Melodyne 4 essential, which offers powerful, transparent pitch and time correction, and iZotope RX Breath Control, which automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings. If you’re struggling to get great-sounding vocals (or simply want to speed up your workflow), Nectar 3 Plus has the cutting-edge vocal processing tools you need.
- Vocal processing plug-in with machine learning technology
- Main modules include EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, Pitch & Auto Level, Saturation, Reverb, and Gate
- Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, then detects and makes corrections automatically
- Unmask positions vocals front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way
- Key Detection saves time by learning the key of your vocal
- Melodyne 4 essential offers powerful pitch and time correction
- iZotope RX Breath Control automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings
iZotope VocalSynth 2
Vocal Multi-effects Plug-in
Want to establish your own signature vocal sound? With five powerful vocal engines onboard, VocalSynth 2 is what you need to get the job done. Manipulate a vocal’s nasality, vowel shapes, and formant using VocalSynth 2’s Biovox tool. Enhance your production with quality stompbox-style vocal effects. Three modes of operation give you an incredible level of flexibility. You also get tons of presets to help you get up and running fast. VocalSynth 2 features inter-plug-in communication with iZotope’s Neutron, Ozone, Tonal Balance Control, and more. The engineers here at Sweetwater have found a zillion uses for VocalSynth 2.
Melodyne 4 essential supplies transparent pitch and time adjustments
Included with Nectar 3 is Celemony’s popular Melodyne 4 essential. With it, you get Melodyne’s main tools for pitch and timing correction. Nudge notes until their timing is just right, and tweak the pitch of notes while maintaining a natural-sounding mix. Mix engineers have counted on Melodyne for years to ensure less-than-perfect takes can make the final mix, and now, thanks to the inclusion of Melodyne 4 essential, Nectar 3 users can too.
- 5 powerful vocal engines for sculpting unique signature vocal sounds
- Biovox manipulates a vocal’s nasality, vowel shapes, and formant
- Quality stompbox-style vocal effects for enhancing your production
- Pitch correction preserves original vocal formants and timbre
- Automatic, MIDI, and Sidechain generation capabilities
- Presets quickly access the sounds of legendary vocal production techniques
There are no reviews yet.