Intuitive, Precision Volume Leveling
Gain inconsistencies are common. Whether caused by a badly comped track or by improper mic technique, these volume discrepancies can make a mess of your project. The Accusonus ERA Voice Leveler is an easy solution to this problem — it’s sure to save you from hours of manual gain adjustments. Normal and Tight modes supply natural or radio-style results, while an Emphasis mode automatically detects tonal balance issues and compensates for spectral disparities. Using ERA Voice Leveler feels effortless, thanks to its simple, single-knob interface. At Shopitecaudio, we’ve found the ERA Voice Leveler to be one of the most intuitive plug-ins of its kind out there — it’s dead easy to use. Whether you’re a podcaster, videographer, vlogger, dialog editor, or post-production engineer, the ERA Voice Leveler is a very powerful plug-in.
Accusonus ERA Voice Leveler Features:
- Normalizes the volume levels of speech or dialogue recordings
- Corrects gain inconsistencies using real-time processing
- Normal and Tight modes supply natural or radio-style results
- Emphasis mode detects tonal balance issues and compensates for spectral disparities
- Single-knob interface is a breeze to use