Here’s an Awesome Deal on a Focusrite Pre 4-pack
A 4-pack of Focusrite microphone preamplifiers has never been so affordable! Focusrite’s ISA428 MkII retains all of the primary functions of the original ISA428. You get four hand-wound transformer-based preamps built around the original ISA 110 preamp circuit, housed in a convenient 2U chassis. Each of these incredible preamps features switchable impedance and an impressive 122dB of dynamic range, and each provides you with Focusrite’s highly sought-after warm and transparent sound. You also get the same fantastic DI circuits found on the original ISA428, a favorite of many engineers for the bite they give electric bass. And by omitting the bulky VU meters and soft limiters, and retaining the precise LED metering of the original ISA428, Focusrite reduced the environmental footprint of the ISA428 MkII. They’ve also uncluttered its face and reduced its cost, all without impacting its performance. An optional A/D conversion card gives you up to eight channels of conversion over ADAT lightpipe, so the ISA428 MkII is as easy to integrate into your DAW as ever.
Focusrite ISA428 MkII 4-channel Microphone Preamplifier Features at a Glance:
- 4 classic transformer-based preamps
- Switchable impedance for unparalleled mic matching or extended mic creativity
- Includes the classic ISA 110 setting
- Multiple direct instrument inputs on the front panel
- Analog insert points on every channel
- Highpass filters on every channel
- Ultra-precise LED metering (dBfs)
- 2U chassis design
- Optional A/D card provides 8 channels of cutting-edge conversion at up to 192kHz
The Focusrite ISA428 MkII gives you an amazing deal on four microphone preamps!
There are no reviews yet.