Your Compact Dante Interface Solution
If you need to add I/O to your Focusrite Red interface or any Dante audio-over-IP system, Sweetwater has a suggestion: Focusrite’s RedNet X2P. The RedNet X2P is a compact, roadworthy 2×2 Dante audio interface equipped with two Red Evolution mic preamps, a stereo line out, and a stereo headphone amplifier. Power, audio, and remote control are transmitted over a single Ethernet cable (Ethernet powering requires an optional Power-over-Ethernet switch or PoE injector). And the RedNet X2P features a rotary input mix fader that lets you adjust the level of local inputs relative to network inputs.
Pristine preamps with Air, high-performance conversion
The RedNet X2P’s two digitally controlled Red Evolution mic preamplifiers supply copious clean gain, along with provisions for stereo linking, individually selectable phantom power, a highpass filter, and polarity reversal. And of course, they include Focusrite’s famous Air effect, which emulates the sound of the company’s legendary transformer-based mic pres. The RedNet X2P offers high-performance audio conversion with over 118dB of dynamic range. These converters are calibrated to provide an optimal balance of sonic quality, dynamic range, and low latency.
Flexible control lockout
Flexible control lockout enables you to lock out local control of mic pre settings, output settings — or both — during remote use. So go ahead: leave the RedNet X2P with your artists and allow them to adjust their headphone mix and level, confident they won’t accidentally adjust your microphone gain. You can mount the RedNet X2P directly to a mic stand, keeping it within reach, but out of the way.
Focusrite RedNet X2P Features:
- 2×2 Dante audio interface
- 2 Red Evolution mic preamps supply copious clean gain
- Focusrite’s famous Air effect emulates the sound of the company’s legendary transformer-based mic pres
- High-performance audio conversion with over 118dB of dynamic range
- Flexible control lockout protects your settings during remote use
- May be conveniently mounted directly to a mic stand
- Power, audio, and remote control transmitted via a single Ethernet cable
- Ethernet powering requires optional Power-over-Ethernet switch or PoE injector
There are no reviews yet.