Harness the Power of Dante and Pro Tools | HD
Focusrite’s Red 16Line is a 64 x 64 Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface with high-performance digital conversion and ultra-low round-trip latency, a pair of pristine Red Evolution mic preamps, up to 121dB of dynamic range, and networked audio expansion over Dante. Because the Red 16Line supplies both DigiLink and Thunderbolt connections, it’s quite easy to switch between Pro Tools | HD and another DAW, without having to reconfigure option cards in the interface — just change the host mode either in the remote control software or on the chassis front panel.
Top-shelf audio performance, impressive flexibility
In addition to DigiLink and Thunderbolt ports, the rear panel hosts 16 analog inputs and outputs via DB-25 connectors, two mic inputs on XLRs, a pair of TRS monitor outs, S/PDIF coaxial I/O, 16 channels of ADAT optical, Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O, and a pair of Ethernet Dante network ports. Unsurprisingly, there are many hardcore Pro Tools | HD users here at Sweetwater; we are thrilled by the power and flexibility the Focusrite Red 16Line delivers.
Focusrite Red 16Line Features:
- 64 x 64 Pro Tools | HD and dual Thunderbolt 3 audio interface
- Two Red Evolution mic preamps
- Ultra-low-latency digital conversion and round-trip latency
- Up to 121dB of dynamic range
- Networked audio expansion over Dante
- L/R monitor outputs on TRS
- 16 channels of ADAT optical
- S/PDIF coaxial I/O
- Word Clock and Loop Sync I/O