Everything You Need For Top-shelf Tracks
This bundle contains everything you need to produce a top-shelf, pro-quality final product. Achieve superior mixes with Neutron 3 Advanced. Polish vocals into stunning masterpieces with Nectar 3. Master your mixes to perfection with Ozone 9 Advanced, then use Tonal Balance Control to ensure a perfectly balanced sound. The iZotope Tonal Balance Bundle includes pro-level tools that are sure to take your projects to a higher level.
Neutron 3 Advanced
World-class mix engineers have assistants that set their sessions up for them, leaving the creative decisions to them. With Neutron 3 Advanced, you can have one, too. Its revolutionary Mix Assistant automatically builds a preliminary mix around a designated focal point. And when it’s time for you to get hands-on, Neutron 3 Advanced gives you the tools you need to craft a great-sounding mix. Tonal Balance Control analyzes and optimizes your mix. Visual Mixer displays your entire mix while providing you with control over each individual track. Resolve frequency collisions quickly and easily, thanks to Masking Meter. And the Sculptor module uses spectral shaping to help you mold your track to perfection. Neutron 3 Advanced gives you a total of eight modules for crafting your mixes and includes Ozone Advanced integration, 7.1 surround support, and huge performance gains over previous versions.
- Mix Assistant automatically builds a preliminary mix around a designated focal point
- Sculptor module uses spectral shaping to help mold your track
- Masking Meter identifies frequency collisions to ensure that instruments don’t mask each other in your mix
- Visual Mixer allows you to control individual tracks while inspecting your entire soundstage
- Relay communicates with compatible iZotope plug-ins across your entire session
- Track Assistant analyzes your signal and gets you to a logical starting point
- Includes 8 powerful modules to perfect your tracks
- Compressor, EQ, Exciter, Gate, Sculptor, and Transient Shaper can be used as individual plug-ins
- Tonal Balance Control analyzes and optimizes your mix
- Seamless integration with Ozone Advanced, so you can fix mix issues that will affect the mastering process later on
- Full surround support up to 7.1 for professional post-production applications
- Huge performance gains over previous versions enable you to work faster
- Resizable interface and smooth visualizations supply you with a better workflow
With version 3, Nectar has undergone a serious upgrade. Six main modules, including EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level, supply you with robust vocal processing. But the real magic lies in Vocal Assistant, which uses machine learning to detect and correct a whole slew of hard-to-rein-in vocal problems. Beyond that, the Unmask feature digs buried vocals out of a mix, placing them front and center. You also get Melodyne 4 essential, which offers powerful, transparent pitch and time correction, and iZotope RX 7 Breath Control, which automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings. If you’re struggling to get great-sounding vocals (or simply want to speed up your workflow), Nectar 3 has the powerful vocal processing tools you need.
- Vocal processing plug-in with machine learning technology
- Main modules include EQ, Harmony, Compressors, Dimension, De-esser, and Pitch & Auto Level
- Vocal Assistant listens to your audio, then detects and makes corrections automatically
- Unmask positions vocals front and center by moving other mix elements out of the way
- Melodyne 4 essential offers powerful pitch and time correction
- iZotope RX 7 Breath Control automatically suppresses breaths in dialog or vocal recordings
Ozone 9 Advanced
Just when you thought Ozone couldn’t get more powerful, Ozone 9 Advanced comes along and does just that. This comprehensive mastering software suite is loaded with intelligent processing and a bevy of new features. Correct the levels of individual instruments in a stereo file with Master Rebalance. Adjust the contrast and definition of low frequencies with Low End Focus. Analyze and optimize your master with Tonal Balance Control. You also get seamless integration with other iZotope plug-ins, enabling you to fix mix issues that will affect the mastering process later on, while Master Assistant supplies you with a logical starting point. Complete with a modern, resizable interface, iZotope Ozone 9 Advanced is a surefire way to polish and perfect your mixes.
- Comprehensive mastering software suite with 16 modules
- Master Rebalance corrects the levels of individual instruments in a stereo file
- Low End Focus adjusts the contrast and definition of low frequencies
- Works with Tonal Balance Control to analyze and optimize your master
- Seamless integration with other iZotope plug-ins via Relay
- Master Assistant uses your audio’s sonic profile to get you to a logical starting point
- Choose from a modern or vintage vibe, with loudness targets for CD and streaming
- Overhauled Match EQ with better preset workflow, reference track matching, and more
- Vintage modules for adding warmth, grit, and vibe
- Imager module includes powerful multiband controls and an improved Stereoize mode
- Works as a single plug-in, as individual component plug-ins, or standalone
- Modern, resizable interface
Tonal Balance Control
Achieving a perfectly balanced master is easier than ever, thanks to Tonal Balance Control. This plug-in works in conjunction with Ozone 9 Advanced, putting the experience of countless mastering engineers in your hands, intelligently adjusting your audio to targets based on hundreds of professional masters. Best of all, Tonal Balance Control can communicate with other iZotope plug-ins across your session. Use Tonal Balance Control to call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain. It’s a serious workflow enhancement, enabling you to instantly address a tonally skewed mix without opening multiple plug-ins. No matter what listening environment or genre you’re working in, Tonal Balance Control will allow you to master with confidence.
- Puts the experience of countless mastering engineers in your hands
- Intelligently adjusts your audio to targets based on hundreds of professional masters
- Communicates with other iZotope plug-ins across your session
- Call up any instance of Neutron, Nectar, or Relay to make per-track adjustments to EQ and gain
- Enables you to instantly address a tonally skewed mix without opening multiple plug-ins
There are no reviews yet.