A Great Entry Point into Groove-based Music Production
Want to build a killer groove-production studio? The PreSonus Atom Pad Producer Lab is a great place to start. The Atom is a groove box-style pad controller that allows you to take command of the included Studio One Artist software. An AudioBox USB 96 audio interface provides the perfect portal into your computer. And for recording live vocals and instruments, you can’t go wrong with the M7 large-diaphragm microphone. The PreSonus Atom Pad Producer Lab is a great entry point into groove-based music production.
Atom Pad Controller
Take command of Studio One with the PreSonus Atom. This groove box–style pad controller makes browsing instruments and creating tracks a breeze. You can also record and edit your projects, navigate Studio One’s timeline, and create loop points within your arrangements. The Atom features 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with switchable polyphonic aftertouch, channel pressure, and MIDI CC message modes. You also get four rotary encoders and eight pad banks, allowing for new realms of hands-on exploration. Benefit from deep integration with Studio One, or use the Atom with another DAW using USB-MIDI. The Atom also includes selectable pad velocity curves and pressure thresholds, along with MIDI keyboard, note repeat, and full velocity modes.
- Groove box–style pad controller
- 16 velocity- and pressure-sensitive pads with 8 pad banks (128 total sounds)
- Enjoy full expression with switchable polyphonic aftertouch, channel pressure, or MIDI CC message modes
- 4 endless rotary encoders make tweaking parameters a breeze
- Selectable pad velocity curves and pressure thresholds customize the pads’ response for maximum expression
- MIDI keyboard, note repeat, and full velocity modes
- Internal or external clocking and USB 2.0 connectivity
- Deep integration with Studio One DAW software
- Automatically detected by Studio One, so no setup is required
- Create a new track, change an instrument’s preset, or change your project’s tempo right from the hardware
- Set looping points, navigate the timeline, zoom in/out on the timeline or events, and edit/quantize MIDI events
- Benefit from quick access to Studio One’s transport controls
- Also works with other DAWs via USB-MIDI
- Includes Studio One Artist software and a 5′ USB cable
AudioBox USB 96 Audio Interface
Start recording and creating original music with a PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 audio interface. This compact, convenient, and super-affordable 2-channel USB 2.0 audio interface is an ideal option for singer/songwriters and any creative artists looking for an easy way to record at home or on the road. Take advantage of the award-winning sound of a pair of top-quality PreSonus preamps to bring your vocals, guitar, and other instruments to life, all captured in up to 24-bit/96kHz professional digital audio resolution.
- Value-packed 2-channel USB 2.0 interface for personal and portable recording
- Records at up to 24-bit/96kHz professional-standard digital resolution
- Dual preamplifiers with combo inputs let you record microphone- and instrument-level audio
- Onboard +48-volt phantom power accommodates studio condenser microphones
- Internal analog mixer lets you blend direct input and playback signal for latency-free monitoring
- Mobile-friendly USB bus power means there’s no need to carry an additional power supply
- Compatible with nearly any recording software on Mac or Windows operating systems
- Includes PreSonus Studio One Artist DAW software and over 6GB of third-party content
M7 Large-diaphragm Condenser Mic
The AudioBox Studio Ultimate Bundle includes everything you need to create great recordings. The M7 large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone provides a respectable 40Hz-18kHz frequency response and 136dB SPL, more than enough to capture your vocals, acoustic guitar, and most other general sources.
- Large-diaphragm studio condenser microphone
- 40Hz–18kHz frequency response captures sources with exceptional realism
- 136dB SPL tackles loud sources with ease
Studio One Artist Software
If you want to get in on the easy-to-use digital audio workstation you’ve heard on countless hits, PreSonus Studio One Artist is the way to go. For version 4, PreSonus has upped the ante yet again with hot new features that include the next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments, the amazing Patterns step sequencer, and companion Drum Editor. Getting started is a snap. From there, it’s easy to find ideal tempo-matched backing tracks, capture inspiring sounds and performances on physical or virtual instruments, mix with pro effects, and even share your music online with your friends and fans. Studio One 4 Artist keeps you inspired and in the flow — focused on your music, not the music-making process. There are many Studio One users here at Sweetwater, and once you discover the music-making power it places in your hands, you’ll understand why.
- Intuitive single-window work environment
- Drag-and-drop functionality and multi-touch support
- Unlimited audio and instrument tracks
- Advanced virtual instruments, automation features, busing, and FX channels
- Pristine sound quality with native 64-bit resolution and support for up to 384kHz audio
- Patterns allows for intuitive composition via familiar drum machine/sequencer-style UI
- Next-generation Impact XT and Sample One XT virtual instruments
- Drum Editor
- Presence XT sample playback instrument
- Mai Tai polyphonic analog modeling synth with character morphing and modulation matrix
- Transient detection with editable markers, drag-and-drop groove extraction
- 31 native effects and 5 virtual instruments
- Integrated online Cloud Services including the PreSonus Shop, PreSonus Exchange, bidirectional SoundCloud integration
There are no reviews yet.