Pro Tools Studio: The Industry Standard
Avid Pro Tools Studio makes music creation easy and fun for beginners and seasoned pros alike — it’s the same DAW software used by major recording studios and broadcast-grade video post houses, but scaled down for music production. This Pro Tools Studio subscription arms you with everything you need to design, edit, and mix music, including surround and immersive audio formats like Dolby Atmos and Ambisonics. You get powerful real-time MIDI tools, plus an ample cache of instruments, effects, and sounds. Your projects will benefit from a 32-bit audio engine, yielding unrivaled depth, dimension, and dynamic range. You also get tight integration with Avid audio interfaces and surfaces that offers DSP acceleration for near-zero latency and unmatched hands-on control. Beyond that, a subscription to Pro Tools Studio comes with Avid’s Complete Bundle, plus a full year of software updates and Standard support. When you need to sound your best, nothing delivers like Pro Tools Studio.
Industry-leading recording, editing, and mixing
There’s a reason why Pro Tools is the go-to DAW for countless recording studios and editing suites around the world: it’s powerful and it simply works. That’s why so many of us at Sweetwater choose Pro Tools for our own studios. With Pro Tools Studio, you can create, record, edit, and mix Grammy-level productions quickly and easily via an ultra-streamlined, 2-window user interface. All of your vital controls and commands are right at your fingertips, and most advanced functions are only an additional click away. What’s more, Pro Tools Studio employs a 32-bit audio engine that yields you incredible depth, dimension, and dynamic range for unrivaled sound quality.
Tailor-made for music production
With its ability to tackle up to 512 audio tracks, Avid Pro Tools Studio is tailor-made for music production. You also get 128 aux tracks, 512 instrument tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks. Pro Tools Studio supports one video track for small-scale video productions. You also get 128 routing folders and support for 64 channels of native I/O.
Minimize downtime with Standard support
For audio professionals, time is money — downtime isn’t an option. That’s why your Avid Pro Tools Studio subscription includes Standard support. This entitles you to unlimited support for billing and administration cases, with a 1-day response time. You also get one troubleshooting call per month with a 4-hour response time, unlimited web/email troubleshooting with a 1-day response time, and immediate access to Avid’s video library, Knowledge Base, forums, and more.
Provides ample hardware compatibility
With Pro Tools Studio, you’ll enjoy compatibility with wide range of hardware, including Carbon interfaces and S6L control surfaces. You’ll be able to track and mix massive productions with near-zero latency. Plus, you can power your entire studio with tightly integrated audio interfaces and surfaces, yielding industry-leading DSP acceleration and unparalleled hands-on control.
Native Surround/Dolby Atmos/Ambisonics mixing
If you’re working with Surround Sound, Dolby Atmos, or Ambisonics content, Pro Tools Studio delivers the industry-proven streamlined workflows professionals rely on. Thanks to native support for multichannel audio, Pro Tools Studio can tackle video game design, VR audio, and more completely in the box — no console required.
Comes with Avid’s Complete Plug-in Bundle
The Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle is included with your Pro Tools Studio subscription. This bundle features every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer, including classic compressors and EQs, studio effects, stompboxes, reverbs, guitar amps, and more. If you work in the box, you need a collection of top-shelf plug-ins. And with the Avid Complete Plug-in Bundle, you’ll have every tool you need. They’re a must-have for Pro Tools users.
Avid Pro Tools Studio Annual Subscription Features:
- Industry-standard digital audio workstation (DAW) software with cutting-edge 32-bit audio engine
- Interact with and make updates to tracks and timeline selections during playback without interruption
- Supports Ambisonics full-sphere surround sound — perfect for video game design and VR Audio
- Supports up to 64 channels of I/O, 512 mono/stereo audio tracks, and 1,024 MIDI tracks
- MIDI Input Display shows notes and chords as you play them on a MIDI controller
- MIDI merge enhancements include seamless merging of newly performed and existing MIDI CC automation
- MIDI clips turn red during recording, blurring the distinction between MIDI and audio
- Use the left and right arrow keys to move to the next or previous MIDI note for super-fast MIDI editing
- Name field in the New Track dialog makes naming tracks faster than ever
- Scroll to Track allows you to identify a track by name and scroll to it
- Batch Rename command for Tracks and Clips
- Powerful audio engine provides superior memory management
- Complete Dolby Atmos integration for mixing object-based audio
- Track Commit and Track Freeze free up system resources during intense sessions
- Layered Editing prevents you from losing overlapped clips while editing
- Real-time fade manipulation for creating quick crossfades
- Send fully overlapped clips to a or existing playlist while editing and/or while recording
- Grid Toggle function makes flipping between Grid and Slip modes easy
- Tandem Trimming enables trimming the start and end of two adjacent clips simultaneously
- Clip Overwrite Indicator alerts you when you move an audio clip so that it fully overlaps a smaller off-screen clip
- Soundbase uses tags to make locating audio files and loops easy
- Faster-than-real-time bounce to disk streamlines your workflow and frees up resources
- Unified Media Engine natively supports multiple HD video formats
- Smooth collaboration with Avid Media Composer and other media-production workflows
- Workspace Browser makes project navigation extremely fast and incredibly simple
- Simple keyboard commands let you quickly disable and enable sends and inserts
- Capture automation while recording audio
- Automatic delay compensation provides tight mixing with minimal phase issues
- Multitrack Beat Detective and Elastic Audio let you correct timing across all your tracks
- Score Editor and MIDI Editor provide comprehensive composing capabilities
- Mix various audio file types and formats in a single session without format conversion
- Create flawless performances using simple track compositing functions
- Clip Gain provides dynamic volume flexibility and increases integration with Media Composer
- Mute and Solo visual indicators and Bus Interrogation provide a clear view of signal flow
- Compatible with Carbon interfaces, along with S6L control surfaces
- Low-latency monitoring with Core Audio and ASIO hardware delivers smoother tracking
- Read/record from flash drives, RAID systems, network-attached drives, and server storage
- Functions such as Export Selected Tracks as Session make collaboration easy
- OMF/AAF/MXF interchange support included
- Export support for MP3 files, iTunes, and SoundCloud also included
- Full time code support with feet and frames rulers and 24-hour timeline support
- Automatic Delay Compensation on sidechains
- Works with H.265/HEVC video
- Avid Cloud Collaboration and the Avid Marketplace let you connect and collaborate
- Switch between Dark and Classic UI themes
- Avid HEAT adds harmonic complexity to your mixes
- Avid Complete Bundle arms you with every audio plug-in that Avid has to offer
- Comes with UVI’s Falcon hybrid software sampler
- 1 year of software updates and Standard support
There are no reviews yet.