Industry-standard Audio Restoration Software
Unwanted noise wreaks havoc on your recordings. That’s where iZotope RX Standard comes in. This indispensable tool has been dubbed the “photo editor of the audio world,” renowned for its ability to magically erase buzz, clicks, hiss, and more. With iZotope RX 9, RX ups the ante with a bevy of new features. Spectral Editor employs Audio Random Access (ARA) to put Spectral Repair directly inside of Apple Logic. Now you won’t need to leave your DAW to remove or repair noises in your dialog and instrument tracks. Revert/Restore enables you to roll back a selection to its previous or original unprocessed state. This makes fine-tuning over-processed sections of audio a breeze — a must-have option after applying blanket processing to long files. You also get an improved De-hum tool. Beyond that, you get the AI-assisted processing that RX is renowned for. iZotope RX 9 Standard is the most powerful version yet!
iZotope RX 9 Standard is loaded with powerful restoration tools
- Spectral Editor employs Audio Random Access (ARA) to put Spectral Repair directly inside of Logic.
- Revert/Restore enables you to roll back a selection to its previous or original unprocessed state.
- Guitar De-noise tightens up noisy guitar recordings.
- Batch Processor enables you to process several files in one pass.
- Music Rebalance grants you independent gain adjustment of the elements of a mix — after it’s already mixed.
- Repair Assistant uses machine learning to solve common audio issues faster than ever.
- De-hum removes ground-loop hum and line noise.
- Loudness Control prepares your recordings for final delivery with detailed level readings and loudness management.
- Variable Time adjusts the time stretch amount of an audio selection without altering its pitch.
- Variable Pitch adjusts the pitch of an audio selection while preserving its time and length.
- Composite View removes unwanted sounds captured with multiple microphones by editing multiple files at once.
- Mouth De-click gets rid of distracting mouth noises.
- Spectral De-ess transparently attenuates sibilance with iZotope’s spectral shaping technology.
- De-bleed eliminates headphone bleed from acoustic guitar tracks, removes click track bleed from vocal takes, and solves other signal bleed problems.
- Spectral Repair visually paints away audio problems like ringing cell phones, birds, and squeaky bass drum pedals.
- Voice De-noise is fine-tuned for vocals, reducing unwanted steady-state or changing background noise like air conditioning, refrigerator hum, and amp hiss.
- Breath Control attenuates distracting breaths between words and phrases.
- De-plosive repairs unwanted plosives with a single click.
- Spectral De-noise reduces amp buzz, tape hiss, and other unwanted steady-state background noise.
- De-click cleans up vinyl clicks, softens up clicky bass guitars, and more. A new low-latency algorithm enables you to use De-click directly within your DAW or NLE without introducing sync issues.
- De-clip patches up digital and analog clipping artifacts to restore distorted audio.
Repair Assistant makes audio restoration easier than ever
The engineers here at Sweetwater will tell you: audio restoration is a time-intensive endeavor. But not anymore! RX Standard’s Repair Assistant makes short work of clipping, clicks, and more without the usual tedious trial-and-error workflow. All you need to do is select the type of material, be it music, dialog, or other, and let RX analyze the audio. It then gives you processing suggestions to point you in the right direction, along with three different intensities for each. You then review and audition the different suggestions, hit render, and you’re good to go.
Music Rebalance gives new meaning to “fix it in the mix”
Mastering a badly mixed song is an uphill battle. Now, thanks to RX Standard, that’s no longer the case. Its Music Rebalance tool allows for independent gain adjustment of vocals, bass, percussion, and other elements of a mix — after the project has been mixed. Drums too loud? Vocals not loud enough? Music Rebalance allows you to fix these and other similar problems. Beyond that, you can export these individual elements as stems for further processing and mixing. Music Rebalance is also available as an AudioSuite plug-in.
iZotope RX 9 Standard Features:
- NEW Spectral Editor employs Audio Random Access (ARA) to put Spectral Repair directly inside of Logic
- NEW Revert/Restore enables you to roll back a selection to its previous or original unprocessed state
- NEW Overhauled De-hum removes hum, buzz, and wireless interference at any frequency quickly and easily
- Industry-standard audio restoration and repair tools
- Paints away buzz, clicks, hiss, and more with photo editor-like mouse gestures
- Straightforward interface makes operation intuitive
- Task-based modules focus on specific audio issues