Synchro Arts’ VocALign Project 3 is an incredibly handy studio and post-production tool – you can use it to put any two audio sources in perfect time with one another. And thanks to VocALign Project 3’s sophisticated time-alignment techniques, you can use its magical processing on sources as diverse as spoken word, instruments, and vocalists – all with great results. A visual user interface lets you select different audio regions for processing. And, after you’ve processed the sources, you can audition your audio right within Synchro Arts VocALign Project 3.
A powerful post production toolPro studio power users and post-production masters have been using the magic of Synchro Arts’ VocALign for years. With it, you can almost instantly match the timing of one audio signal to the timing of another audio signal. VocALign Project 3 uses sophisticated techniques, so that it works with any source – be it a speaker, a singer, an instrument, or just a sound. Sweetwater recommends it for anyone that regularly needs to align audio sources for time-sensitive projects.
Synchro Art VocALign Project 3 Audio-alignment Plug-in Features at a Glance:
- VocALign Project 3 takes just seconds to automatically align two audio signals so that the timing of one matches the other
- Simple, intuitive operation
- Sophisticated pattern-matching techniques reject guide track noise and work with different speakers, singers, words, instruments and sounds
- Works with 16- and 24-bit audio
- The aligned audio can be auditioned within VocALign Project 3
- User interface allows adjustment of selected audio regions for processing
- Scrolling, scalable display allows visual confirmation of sync
- User-adjustable processing presets ensure optimal performance
- Pitch of aligned audio is unchanged
Every studio needs the handy Synchro Arts VocALign Project 3 plug-in tool!
There are no reviews yet.